A file photo of students accompanied by parents at the office of the Karnataka Examinations Authority in Bengaluru. | Photo Credit: K. MURALI KUMAR The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has again extended the last date to submit applications for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to various professional courses till February 27. This will be the final opportunity, and there will be no further extension after this deadline, KEA Administrative Officer Islavuddin Gadyal said in a statement. So far, 3.18 lakh candidates have paid the fee and submitted their applications. Many others had requested an extension beyond the earlier deadline of February 22. Accordingly, the deadline to submit applications has been extended to February 27, and the last date to pay the application fee is March 3. Among the applicants, document verification for 2.18 lakh candidates has been completed online through SATS. Additionally, documents of 1.08 lakh candidates have been verified at the college level, he said. Published – February 21, 2026 06:55 pm IST Share this: Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook Click to share on Threads (Opens in new window) Threads Click to share on X (Opens in new window) X Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) LinkedIn Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Pinterest Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email More Click to print (Opens in new window) Print Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Reddit Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window) Tumblr Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window) Pocket Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window) Mastodon Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window) Nextdoor Click to share on Bluesky (Opens in new window) Bluesky Like this:Like Loading... Post navigation Charayam, Kerala’s forbidden brew, gets a Polish makeover Tension continues on Andhra University campus for fifth day after student clashes